Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My First Blog Award!!



I am excited to find out I have received a blog award! Thank you My Frugal Fun Life for nominating me! Now I get to pass along this award to 12 other bloggers who make my life a little brighter!

The Saved Quarter
The Simple Green Frugal Co-Op
Frugally Blonde
The Thrifty Mama
Down To Earth
The Homesteading Housewife
Debt Free Forever
Living 4 Free
Living Off-Grid at Maple Valley Farm
Money Saving Mom
Under $1000 Per Month
Penniless Parenting

Rules of Acceptance...
Put the logo on the sidebar or within a post
Pass the award on to 12 bloggers who brighten your day
Link to the nominees within your post
Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog
Link back to the person who gave you this award, as a way of showing your appreciation for being appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment