Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Swagbucks - Earn giftcards for searching the internet

I love swagbucks!
It is a site that gives you "swagbucks" for doing internet searches. You can download thier search engine onto your toolbar. So where I use to have a google search option on my toolbar I now have a swagbucks search engine.

Swagbucks gives you "bucks" randomly while doing searches. You then can exchange your swagbucks for prizes. If you look under "prizes" on thier website it will show you different ones available. The ones that interest me are the giftcards. The best value is the $5 Amazon giftcard for 45 swagbucks.

I have gotten $80 in Amazon Gift Cards in the last 9 months. You can apply as many $5 giftcards to your amazon order that you have. Amazon also has free shipping on most orders over $25 so I always save my giftcards until I have $25 worth and then I am able to buy items for free or nearly free.

Some tips to get more swagbucks:

I downloaded the swagbucks toolbar onto our computer so me, my kids, and my husband use it to search for everything. I also use it at work to search for items I need information on. I usually get 3-4 per day.

I also use it for all the websites I have in my favorites. Instead of clicking the link under my favorites I type the name in the search engine. I have gotten several this way when I type my bank name into the search engine.

Here is the link if you want to check it out or sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment